Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aidan-The Next Graphic Novelist


So we were pulling into the driveway today after picking Aidan up from school. His teacher has been out the last two days with the flu, and I'm pretty sure his sub doesn't know what to do. We were about to get out of the car when Aidan said, "Hey Mommy! Look at this picture I drew today!" He brought it up front and was showing me, I said, "That's great Aidan! Good Job." Then he started giving me the description of what was going on here. It is too good to be true, and must be shared. I have posted the pic also, so you can all get a good feel for this...it was too funny. I am know going to write it as it was told to me: "Okay, see this girl on the left? She is getting blown up. And see, this over here? This is me, getting hit by a car. Oh and see this guy here? He is getting eaten by sharks. This is a baby crawling up a volcano saying 'goo goo'. And this guy in the plane is about to crash." "Wow, Aidan. This is really violent," I said. To which his smiling response was, "Thanks Mom. I knew you'd like it." I mean, I thought it was so funny, but I didn't laugh in front of him. To see his face though, you would have thought I had just told him it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen....it makes me wonder if he even knows what violent means?? I was too tired to tell him!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I know you were PROUD! At least he knows your proud of him even if his heart contains mass destruction, even of little babies crawling into volcanos. :O I am assuming that the naked little girl is you. You are right, you can't wear that to work!! Awesome blog! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete