Monday, September 21, 2009

Insanity Becomes Me


Ahhhh, hello blog! Sorry, I have been a bit neglectful. Alas I have returned, with new funny's to share. As some of you know, my two-year-old Grace Adelle, also referred to as GA has been quite the diva as of late. She has not slept for the past 3, yes THREE nights. Brian and I have been taking turns being up with her, watching "tb". She has been very cranky and telling us, "her teef hurt," so I suspected she was getting her 2-year-molars...which is possible. She also has been saying her nose hurts, so who knows. I finally broke down and took her to the doctor today, to find out that-drum roollll....she has an ulcer in her mouth!! It is unbelievable! Who knows a 2-year-old that gets ulcers! So, I was putting her medicine, which, btw is called "Magic Mouthwash" on her gums with a q-tip. She lay there so still while I did the top. Then we had this convo:

Me: Good girl Grace Adelle, you are being so still. Does it taste good?
GA: No mommy. It's gucky.
Me: Okay, well let's do the bottom and then we will go to bed.
GA: Otay mommy

It's so hard having children, especially when they can't tell you EXACTLY what's wrong with them! This is one of my favorite ages, but I will be so glad when ALL of my kids can tell me/show me what hurts.

So Brian and I are praying that tonight will be the night that we get some sleep! Here's hoping~

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious! She was so good, even though it was gucky! Glad to see a new blog post! Proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete